Monday, June 1, 2009

Elvis Had left the Buidling (well...brooder)

I knew it was only a matter of time with the chicks growing so fast and flapping their wings. Well, it finally happened. One of the chicks got out of their new and bigger tub that Keith had picked up last week (a trough really). With more space, they almost seemed to be running and trying to take off. Friday evening, I went back into the spare bedroom where the chicks currently reside.

There was Elvis sitting on the carpet just outside of the tub .

She seemed exhausted. her little face looked like "I don't know how I got here...so I just decided to sit down and wait for help". She sure didn't mind being picked up and placed back with her sisters. Needless to say, chicken wire now covers the top of the tub to prevent further adventures. (pictures coming later)

No comments:

Post a Comment